Read About. . .

| 0 Comments | 0 TrackBacks
During the course of a year, hundreds of articles on teaching and learning pass by my eyes via my inbox, Twitter, conferences, etc. I read many of them, and also try to stay current with the many wonderful resources available at Penn State. The challenge is how to provide the most useful of these resources to faculty in a timely fashion - especially at the moment of need. The result is a new series called Read About. . . in which each issue focuses on one issue and provides one page of annotated resources. The first three have been created and are now available on our website in the Faculty ToolkitReadAboutAcademic Integrity.docx  ReadAboutSRTEs.docx  and ReadAboutClassroomManagement.docx

I hope you find them helpful, and would love if you share other topics in which you would like a Read About. . . created. 

No TrackBacks

TrackBack URL: https://blogs.psu.edu/mt4/mt-tb.cgi/447072